SYNCORP Research Lab was established in 2016, at Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, with an objective to support research and development activities in the field of pharmaceutical science.
Our Lab is equipped with the following instruments - HPLC, Tablet Punching Machine, Hardness Tester, Rotary Evaporator, Disintegration Test Apparatus, Hot Air Oven, Friability Test Apparatus, UV-Spectroscopy, Etc.
Our research lab is expertise in pre-formulation studies, formulation development of conventional and novel drug delivery systems, analytical method development and validation of pharmaceutical dosage forms as per regulatory guidelines.
Our Training Services:
- Courses offered on QA and QC as per regulatory and pharmaceutical industry requirements.
- Courses provided to get in-depth knowledge and practical experience to work in a GMP/GLP set up.
- Hands on training on analytical equipment.
- Academic project work can be performed by pharmacy students and support will be provided by esteemed guide till publication.
- Publication support will be provided to pharmacy (M. Pharma/Pharm D) students to have their research work published in renowned indexed journals.