We incorporate a variety of teaching/learning techniques, which includes lectures, group discussions, student presentations, workshops, and field visits. During the internship, the students will get an opportunity to engage in research related activities that could be based in clinical trial sites or inhouse CRO facility.Details of learning resources:
- The Digital library will meet students’ traditional and online study needs.
- Computer lab with internet accessibility.
- There is an active students’ community which will help each student to communicate with pass out students who are already placed in clinical research industry and pursuing students from other branches for getting updated industry news.
- Our ongoing national and international clinical trials which will help students to get real life knowledge & experience of research needs.
- Easily accessible online study materials of various clinical domains.
- All classroom sessions will be imparted by instructor only via PowerPoint presentations and at the end of every session instructors will ensure e-portal study material id and handouts are being provided to each student.